Here in Singapore, everyone loves Disney. The charm of Disney never fades even after the death of Walt Disney, the founder. Your kids are probably convincing you to visit Disneyland in Hong Kong at this moment. You can indulge them in Disneyland or you can think of other affordable things to spoil them.
If in this case you want your kids to experience Disney-like places, you can bring them here:
- Angel Falls: If your kid loves Up, you will be delighted to know that somewhere in Venezuela, the Paradise Falls comes to life. The falls is called Angel Falls. The falls is in Canaima National Park.
- Neuschwanstein Castle: If your kid fancy Sleeping Beauty, there is a castle that looks like where Aurora fell asleep. The location is in Germany.
- Taj Mahal: Who will forget about the charm of Aladdin? The Sultan’s castle in Aladdin resembles the Taj Mahal in Agra, India.
- Akershus Fortress: Your kid will surely get mesmerized upon seeing the castle of Arendelle. The fortress is located in Oslo, Norway.
- Mont Saint Michel: If your kid’s favorite is Tangled, then it is just to bring him/her to Mont Saint Michel in Normandy.
- Segovia Castle: One’s childhood is not complete without the classical show Snow White. The castle is in Spain and it is a resemblance of the famous Queen’s castle in Snow White.
- Chateau de Chambord: Beast’s castle resembles Chateau de Chambord in Loire Valley. If you happen to be in France, you should consider the Chateau.
Your kids will surely get ecstatic. If you want a place that is near Singapore, Hong Kong is perfect. Enjoy and feast thy eyes.